Great work requires rock-solid supervision.
No dev team is at its best if it needs to worry about changing specifications, meeting the deadline or keeping the communication with the client.
That's where YOU can make a difference. Join our team as a project manager and help the team perform better.
Here's what we're looking at:
- Great communication skills in both written and spoken English with project stakeholders inside Around25 and outside;
- Friendly attitude with a focus on results;
- Organizational skills in aligning client vision with development needs;
- Knowledge in assessing requirements for a software product and fully manage the team's backlog: specification, clarification, prioritization and traceability of the backlog items;
- Specify acceptance criteria for each user story and write acceptance tests;
- Experience in working with Jira, Confluence, Agile and other management tools;
- At least 2 years practical work experience.
Since the position involves a lot of interaction with people, it's key that you value these principles we also go by:
If you think you're a match, then send us your CV and a Letter of Intent at this email address: email@example.com.
Project management is not your strength? Check other Around25 job openings here.
More About Us
We work hard everyday to improve ourselves and the products we deliver. That's why we are: proactive, self-taught, entrepreneurial, innovative, cutting-edge, standard-bearers.
Make no mistake, however: we know we're not perfect. Foodies for life, workaholics, and sometimes too addicted to adrenaline, we may give you tough love at first but we promise you'll grow tenfold faster this way.
What you can expect from us:
- flexible hours because we care more about getting shit done than about you being in the office at 9am sharp.
- diverse tech stack and ambitious projects.
- the best hardware, so an Apple product shall be yours.
- our own internal events so that we can have fun in-between kicking ass for our projects.
- a cozy working space, goodies and homey vibes.
- access to all kinds of learning opportunities: conferences, hackathons, workshops. Because expanding your skills will only make you a powerhouse.
If you want to be part of the family, you must be ready to take on challenges each time they arise and be in sync with our heartbeat.
How does this sound to you? Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.