In a product development agency, the quality of the work delivered influences what kind of experience the client gets. And quality means everything from communication to the look and feel of the final product.
Is it a lot to cover?
Not for a Quality Assurance Engineer who enjoys assisting the delivery of products in their finest details, with focus on manual testing.
As you're reading this, we're looking for you - a Quality Assurance Engineer who has more than 2 years of experience in testing web and mobile applications and is used to analyse system specifications, document technical issues and reporting them.
Someone who loves working in a team and sharing new ideas, who is looking at the bigger picture and who has solid problem-solving abilities.
For us, an ideal QA is skilled with:
- Agile methodologies;
- Test planning techniques and testing methodologies;
- Functional and Non-functional testing, including performance;
- Creating and following test scenarios, test design;
- Experience within the software development life cycle.
Beyond these, it's a plus:
- If you have the drive and commitment to implement a process from scratch;
- If you like to write about what you do as a Quality Assurance Engineer (we love writing about this subject on our blog). 🙂
How will you work at Around25? As part of a team alongside developers and a project manager. These are people who are quick learners, so you will best fit among them if you enjoy developing your tech stack.
Moreover, you will be able use your skills and innovative spirit to influence the technical direction of the company.
From our experience, this scenario works best if the QA engineer is:
- Detail-oriented, well organized and proactive;
- Showing managerial skills whether it's about time, project or people management;
- Curious and driven to learn /to keep up with new programming languages or frameworks;
- Good communicator and comfortable with explaining technical decisions;
- Good at writing documentation for new projects, at taking notes and at giving time estimates.
- Good written and spoken communication in English.
If you don't tick all the boxes above, worry not. The most important thing for us is that you are open to learning and growing into these skills.
As I've always said, we recruit for the attitude, and train for the skills.
More About Us
We work hard everyday to improve ourselves and the products we deliver. That's why we are: proactive, self-taught, entrepreneurial, innovative, cutting-edge, standard-bearers.
Make no mistake, however: we know we're not perfect. Foodies for life, workaholics, and sometimes too addicted to adrenaline, we may give you tough love at first but we promise you'll grow tenfold faster this way.
What you can expect from us:
- flexible hours because we care more about getting shit done than about you being in the office at 9am sharp.
- diverse tech stack and ambitious projects.
- the best hardware, so an Apple product shall be yours.
- our own internal events so that we can have fun in-between kicking ass for our projects.
- a cozy working space, goodies and homey vibes.
- access to all kinds of learning opportunities: conferences, hackathons, workshops. Because expanding your skills will only make you a powerhouse.
If you want to be part of the family, you must be ready to take on challenges each time they arise and be in sync with our heartbeat.
How does this sound to you? Tell us at email@example.com.