Like most packages we use, Around25 is constantly evolving and reinventing itself.
The non-tech requirements are fairly simple:
- love what you do;
- be proactive in delivering quality code;
- improve constantly;
- help others do the same.
If you think this fits right in with your philosophy, then here's what you need to know:
- Docker - we use it every day for local development and production deployments.
- ReactJs - most of our frontend work is done with React and NextJS, but we occasionally use other libraries also.
- NodeJs - alongside ExpressJs, this is our go-to framework for server-side RESTful API development.
If we have piqued your interest and you want to work on some cool projects, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's see if we can meet.
More About Us
We work hard every day to improve ourselves and the code we write. That's why we are: proactive, self-taught, entrepreneurial, innovative, cutting-edge, standard-bearers.
Make no mistake, however: we know we're not perfect. Foodies for life, workaholics, and sometimes too addicted to adrenaline, we may give you tough love at first but we promise you'll grow tenfold faster this way.
What you can expect from us:
- flexible hours because we care more about getting things done than about you being in the office at 9am sharp.
- diverse tech stack and ambitious projects.
- the best hardware, so an Apple product shall be yours.
- our own internal events so that we can have fun in-between kicking ass for our projects.
- a cozy working space, goodies and homey vibes.
- access to all kinds of learning opportunities: conferences, hackathons, workshops. Because expanding your skills will only make you a powerhouse.
If you want to be part of the family, you must be ready to take on challenges each time they arise and be in sync with our heartbeat.
How does this sound to you? Tell us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Around25
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox