If you are happy and you know it… become our Chief Happiness Officer!
We believe that happiness makes people more successful and productive! If you are a genuinely happy person and you have the ability to bring out the best in the people around you, it means you already have what it takes to become our Chief Happiness Officer!
The primary duties include:
- Working with other executives to develop and implement policies that enable or encourage a happy working environment.
- Helping employees to create personal visions that are linked to the organisation’s vision.
- Generating creative ideas for boosting employee happiness in the workplace.
- Fulfilling all administrative formalities related to the proper functioning of the office.
- Ensuring the proper flow of communication with the government institutions and managing the relationship with our suppliers and collaborators.
- Overseeing recruitment activities and scheduling appointments, when needed.
Managing staff costs: benefits and compensation, recruitment, training, social events and team-building activities;
Skills, Qualities and Interests:
- Strong team building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be compassionate and emotionally intelligent
- Excellent people skills
- A deep sense of cultural awareness
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to think creatively
- The ability and willingness to help, motivate and inspire others
- A good business sense, because at the end of the end of the day, happiness initiatives should boost the organisation’s business performance
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Be fun, approachable and likable.
If you'd like to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us entrust you the responsibility of delivering happiness to our colleagues!
*This position has been filled!