At Around25 we are starting our autumn internship program where we take young passionate designers and walk them through a two month process where we teach them how to get into the mind of their users and design clean interfaces that require zero accommodation period.
In this internship you will learn how to:
- Design clean interfaces
- Improve your designs based on constant feedback
- Learn to do wireframes and iterate based on conversations with a client
- Create, optimise and integrate user flows into an app/website
- Learn how to match your designs skills with a rational insight into your end users.
- Learn how to use the tools of the trade to create awesome designs
- And much much more.
We are looking for people passionate about design that have the following traits:
- Attention to details
- A good imagination
- Experience with the Adobe Suite
- Good grasp of spoken and written English
- Able to showcase your skills through an up to date online portfolio
- Up to date with the latest UI trends
The UI/UX intern will work closely with the product manager and the senior UX/UI team members to flush out a better and new navigational path to improve the user experience, that will eventually lead to higher conversion rates.