We are looking for a dedicated Business Analyst or Technical Writer to capture client requirements effectively, document them, and guide developers to understand and meet business objectives accurately.
We work in a wide range of industries and with a diverse set of people. We move fast and fluidly and are looking for people that can do the same.
What we’re looking for in a BA:
- Collaborates with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications for new applications or modifications to existing features.
- Collaborates with team members in the development of specifications to create unit and integrated test cases.
- Great communication skills and a sharp mind.
- Proficient (or native) English speaking and writing skills.
- Capable of writing User Stories, workflow diagrams, and producing data models.
- Can host discovery and follow-up meetings with clients.
Will have to:
- Overlap at least 5 hours per day, between 9AM-6PM GMT+3.
- Agile Scrum process knowledge is helpful.
- Previous work with a development team is helpful.
Our clients are startup founders and business owners looking to build web and mobile apps quickly and affordably on bleeding edge development platforms.
Hours in a month will vary, it’s a project-based collaboration. You will work at Around25 as part of a team, alongside developers and project managers.
Even if you don’t want to make a change right now, we would still like to meet you. So if you like what you see let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.